New Jersey Professional Puppy Training Services
Jersey Shore Dogs offers in-home puppy training with a strong emphasis on socialization and foundation skills.
Puppy kindergarten group training classes are great for socialization, but lack the specialized training that’s important for puppies, especially when it comes to certain breeds like Akitas, German Shepherds, Labradors, Huskies, and even Chihuahua’s. Since different breeds have their own unique needs (simply based on genetics), we recommend puppy kindergarten classes AND one-on-one training to ensure a lifetime of success with your new pup.
Getting your puppy trained and acclimated to its new home environment can be a daunting and frustrating experience. Nobody wants to clean up accidents, constantly fix or buy new furniture due to unwanted chewing, or even worse, strap on a bark collar due to excessive barking. Let us help lay the foundation to make sure your puppy will be successful as he or she grows into an adult dog. Our Top Dog puppy training program is tailored to your pup’s breed, specific needs (genetically, behaviorally, and developmentally) and your personal lifestyle.
With our Top Dog Puppy Training, you can expect your puppy to learn:
• Puppy Socialization (with people & other dogs)
• Basic Behaviors (sit, down)
• Intermediate Behaviors (stay, wait, leave it, drop it, come when called)
• Handling and confidence building (great for meeting strangers or vet/groomer visits)
• General manners (no more nipping/mouthing, chewing, or jumping up)
• Target training (touch and “go to your mat” exercises)
• Loose leash walking/heeling
• House Training 101
CLICK HERE for our dog training services - we offer convenient and flexible training options.
To learn more about us and our dog training methods, check out the Why JSD? page.